IRMARFER sports halls are modular and have various configuration options. Depending on the planned period of use, we offer hall constructions made of aluminium and / or steel that are individually adapted to the local conditions. Thanks to our unique heat reflection membrane, we are able to build our halls with high energy efficiency. Our "insulation membrane" sets new standards in roof insulation and meets the official requirements for an excellent energy balance.
The main features of the modular TCS SPORTHALLS.
- modular sports hall structure made of aluminum - or steel
- The sports halls can be individually adapted to the local conditions on site.
- The application variety of our sports halls includes tennis tournaments and club sports, universal sports halls up to school sports halls (temporary & or permanent solution).
- Energy-efficient sports halls reduce the operating costs
- Fully insulated hall structures
- Insulated side walls with sandwich panels U-value 0.5 W/m2K
- Insulated roof with a heat reflecting membrane U-value 0.5 W/m2K
- Sports halls with recognition value - design & functionality
- Energy-efficient sports halls enable 12 months of play.
- Change from winter to summer operation - the lateral facade elements (sandwich panels) can be removed and replaced by a ball net system.
- Hall lighting - LED lighting concept for all sizes of sports halls, on request
- Hall heating - performance calculation and conception of the heating technology for all sports hall sizes, oil operation, gas operation as well as alternative energy with pellet heating, on request
Possible applications of TCS sports halls
The IRMARFER sports halls are modular and can therefore be set up in almost any location.
A differentiation through the new sports hall design is given. The coloring of the sports halls exterior and interior surfaces (side walls and roof) can be produced in various RAL colors upon customer request. .
Due to their modularity, IRMARFER SPORTHALLS are not only cost-efficient to operate in winter, they also offer a significant advantage in summer operation. On bad weather days, the roofed outdoor area(s) can generate the calculated profit without weather-related downtime. The lateral façade system can be dismantled and replaced by a ball net system during the summer months, so the players can enjoy the often criticized outdoor feeling.